Chocolate Macademia Blondies Mini Cakes
I found a recipe on Pinterest for white chocolate blondies, being a previous sous-chef I decided to modify it just a bit for my personal taste buds.
I added milk chocolate chips & macadamia nuts, plus an extra egg yolk for more moist cake. The original recipe was for white chocolate blondies squares, i thought for serving purposes
it would look so much nicer to make them into individual miniature cakes. The end result was adorable miniature cakes of pure deliciousness.
- 1/2 pound room temperature butter
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs , plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chopped finely
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, toasted and rough chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Melt the butter and mix it with the eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until just combined. Don’t over mix.
3. Add the flour and baking powder to the mixture until it forms into a dough. Now add the delicious chocolate chips & macadamia nuts.
4. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until the edges just start to turn golden. Allow to cool completely before removing the miniature cakes from the pan. Enjoy!