Fall Wardrobe: Rocker Glam with an Elegant Touch
When it comes to my style its a little all over the map: Rocker, Glam, Classy, Sporty & Casual… or as I call it “Rocker Glam with an Elegant Touch”. Most of my wardrobe consists of leather, denim & lace. Did i mention the wardrobe is primarily all black, which led to my nickname “Johnny Cash”. To me there is something so enticing to wear black from top to bottom, with a touch of color in an accessory with a bold lip color. On a casual day, I put on a comfy pair of skinny jeans with a cozy oversized sweater, throw in a beanie and leather booties.. I’m in my happy place.
My Wardrobe staples:
- Leather Jacket – waterfall & biker style are my two alternatives.
- Oversized Sweaters, Knits & Shirts
- Skinny Jeans & a pair of straight leg jeans
- Black Trench Coat
- Leather Booties & Flats
- Patent Black & Nude Heels
- Timeless Jewelry – I tend to stay away from popular today-gone tomorrow style.
- Classic Structure & Pattern Purses.
- Simple Shirts – Tank Tops, V-neck Tees, Flannels.
- Structured Business Attire with unique textures ( velvet, leather, suede, crochet & lace)
During fall I am most excited about coats & scarves, as well as getting away wearing all black. The best part I must confess is wearing a cozy sweater, it’s like being able to take a blanket every where you go without people staring at you as if you “lost your noodle”. What are your seasonal wardrobe staples & Fall Favorites?