Life Update… reflection on 2015 (part two)
As we all jump right into the new year 2016, I wanted to take a minute to reflect on my thoughts of 2015.
Just a few things I’ve learned this past year that I hope to pass along these lessons on to you: (these are my personal quotes, use my name when quoting and enjoy)
- Don’t fear what you cannot see.
- You’re your own broken soul.
- This is a time of compassion, learn to find it.
- Change is created one person, one good deed at a time.
- What you put into this world may be forgiven, but it will never be forgotten.
- Another person’s happiness is not the absence of your own.
- Speak to others the way you want to be spoken to or spoken of.
- People will surprise you, underestimate you and try to brake you; Don’t ever try to prove them wrong, those same people want what you have, fortunately they have nothing that you want and that is a blessing.
This year I found the strength to speak my mind and to avoid poisonous opinions, I sought what I’ve always had inside of me……courage.
Until next time….