Everyone is always moving at the speed of light…It’s difficult to slow down and take a moment to enjoy some quality time to yourself.
My favorite pass time is to find a well lit spot, get comfortable with my favorite blanket and either read a book to educate myself on specific subject or sketch unique buildings.
The best refresher for your yourself is to find 30 min to 1 hour a day and spend it purely on yourself.
Hobbies to keep my mind busy:
- Reading Non- fiction: Mainly about City Planning.
- Architectural Sketching
- Catch up on my favorite shows: Law & Order: SVU!! Don’t judge me.
- Baking my favorite classic recipes.
- Jewelry Making. I love creating unique pieces that you will never find in a store.
- Exploring new places and take pictures.
- Ballet – I turn on my favorite songs and dance my heart out.
- Running or playing soccer.
- Spending time with my animals
- Going to our boat and just simply relax.
What I would recommend to everyone is to create a routine that you can fit into your daily schedule. Find what works for you, whether you enjoy making a gourmet meal or going for a walk. Explore your bliss.
“Sometimes you just need a little bit of time for yourself to clear up your mind and see things from a new perspective..” – Unknown