Winter to Spring Beauty Talk.
As the weather consistently changes, so does my skin… Oh boy does it get dry during the winter and gets all pissed off at me with allergies during spring… needless to say, I have sensitive skin. My skin regime is pretty simple and I think that is the reason how I keep my skin under control.
My Daily Skin Routine:
- Cleanse my skin with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. Honestly, this is the best facial cleanser out there. You cant beat the price or how effective it is for all skin types.
- As a moisturizer, I use Palmers Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip. This stuff is my holy grail product. You can use it as facial oil, skin moisturizer & hair oil.
- When I need a little extra help, I use St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub. This helps to get anything and everything off, it’s not the most gentle scrub out there but that is exactly the reason why I love this scrub.
Spring Makeup: My favorite Bronzers & Lip Colors.
- Clinique Pop Glaze Sheer Lip Colour in “Bubblegum Pop”
- Nars Lip Gloss in “Priscilla”
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in “Rose”
- Smashbox Be Legendary Cream Lipstick in “Primrose”
- BareMinerals A Little Sun Face Color
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Baked Bronzer
- Lorac TANtalizer Baked Bronzer
- Make Up Forever Pro Sculpting Duo – “Golden”
What have you tried that’s your holy grail product?